Infer is revolutionizing B2B sales and marketing by helping companies of all sizes re-imagine who they operate based upon data. Our predictive scoring solution is being used by some of the fastest growing companies on the planet, including AdRoll, Optimizely, New Relic, Tableau, and Zendesk.
We are looking for a talented, experienced designer with the passion to join a high growth, dynamic company. The ideal candidate will be able to execute on the full range of marketing deliverables, manage the creative pipeline, and develop a team of junior design talent and outside contractors.
- Develop and maintain our brand guidelines and create a consistent experience across customer touchpoints
- Work with marketing to prioritize and execute projects including website design, custom illustrations, campaigns, events, print collateral, decks, and sales assets
- Build a team that is know for how much, how fast, and how well it gets work done, especially under a deadline
- Produce creative assets that delight and brand that the industry looks up to
Professional Experience / Required Skills
- 4+ years doing visual design with some marketing/brand management capacity (or a portfolio demonstrating a comparable level of experience)
- Experience working in online marketing for a high-tech company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications Design, Industrial Design, or Interaction Design
- Proven self-starter capable of working autonomously and driving projects forward
- An appreciation for a data-driven culture and a willingness to collaborate with teammates from diverse backgrounds
- Master of design tools InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Infer is revolutionizing B2B sales and marketing by helping companies predict which prospects will go on to become great customers. We’ve seen incredible growth and are signing up best-of-breed customers like AdRoll, Box, New Relic, Tableau, Zendesk and many others. Our goal is to create predictive apps that drives significant business value, and scale them to thousands of B2B companies. While we’re known for lead scoring that actually works; our customers are applying Infer’s unique insights to all kinds of sales and marketing programs including SEM, Nurture, Events, Segmentation, and SLAs. We’re convinced that this category will be as big as marketing automation. The ease of implementation, the time-to-value, and the fact that we have statistical models to prove ROI, make it a home run initiative. Those companies who are first to adopt this exciting new technology have an unfair competitive advantage over those who don’t.
Want To Learn More
If you’re interested in this opportunity, here are some additional resources to dig into. During the interview process we want your feedback on what we’re doing well and where we can improve. We’ll also ask that you provide samples of your work similar to the links below. We’d love to find a rockstar product marketer who’s done it all, but we’re open to hiring someone who is early in their career and open to mentoring. Use the exercise above to show off your potential!
- Company History and Funding
- Overview Demo
- AdRoll Success Story
- Zendesk Success Story
- Infer FAQs
- Interview with Vik Singh, CEO
- What Will CRM look like in 2015?
To apply for this job, please send a link to your LinkedIn profile and a couple samples of your work to jgrenney [at] infer [dot] com.