Infer’s behavioral models mine the full spectrum of activity data inside your marketing automation platform to help you identify which prospects are in-market and ready to buy.
How Behavior Scoring Works
Connect To Your Databases
Connect Infer to your marketing automation platform and CRM with a live API connection.
Enrich Your Data
We enrich your data with thousands of data points from our proprietary database of firmographic, demographic and technographic intelligence on more than 19 million companies and 42 million prospects. This is used to build a fully fleshed-out profile including everything from company size to the technology they use.
Use Machine Learning To Find Patterns
Next, Infer applies advanced machine learning to discover hidden patterns within your enriched data to see which prospects are ready to buy.
Develop Your Roadmap
Infer combines this information into a matrix that gives you a perfect roadmap for your sales team. No more guessing about who to call next or ignoring good leads that are stuck in nurture.
Deploy Across Your Stack
Each lead’s score is instantly uploaded into your CRM or marketing automation platform so sales and marketing teams can start acting on that intelligence immediately.
THE SCIENCE OF
Instead of manually adding points for a given action, Infer’s behavioral scoring models use powerful machine learning to mine the full spectrum of activity data inside your marketing automation platform and assign a predictive value to every action your prospects are taking.
Your model can accurately predict which prospects will convert in the next three weeks and which will require more nurture before they’re ready to buy.
Want to see how this plays out with your own data?
PREDICTIVE VS. TRADITIONAL LEAD SCORING
Traditional lead scoring strings together a series of best guesses about who your buyer is and when they’re in-market. Infer uses machine learning to answer those questions with uncanny accuracy.
Here’s how we’re different:
Traditional Lead Scoring
Based on a set of best guesses
THE INFER METHOD
Based on advanced predictive intelligence
- Manually defined rules based on gut instinct and intuition
- Scores based on a small subset of the activity in your marketing automation platform
- Not statistically significant
- Rolls up a broad set of behaviors, only focusing on manually specified positive and negative activities
- Limited to the conditional rules set by the user
- Doesn’t discount score for inactivity
- Models your customers’ behavior with machine learning to accurately weight each signal
- Uses the full spectrum of activity data collected by your marketing automation platform, including every email click, website visit and social engagement
- Has statistical confidence to predict conversion points within a set time period
- Accounts for the concentration of activities as well as the breadth of engagement
- Automatically selects the most predictive behaviors to include
- Decays activities and inactivity at the appropriate rate
YES, WE CONNECT TO YOUR TECH STACK
Infer’s flexible API library connects to just about anything, including all top CRMs and marketing automation platforms. Your sales and marketing teams will be able to see scoring and key signals right on each record.
As more and more companies discover our software analytics products, we use Infer’s dynamic scoring to provide the right contacts to our sales team at the right time. The company’s behavioral models automatically surface deals that will close significantly sooner and more often than our average prospect.
VP of Online Marketing and Operations
Won business from “A” leads
Higher deal size
Supercharge your sales and marketing productivity in days, not months.
“A good behavior score should be able to stand on its own and be able to predict an outcome in a set timeframe – like the next three weeks.”
Take a deep dive into how Infer creates behavior models eBook. Learn how predictive behavioral modeling is more powerful than the traditional lead scoring method you’re using now.
Learn more. Get the best practices and insight you need to optimize your pipeline and close more deals.