Infer’s Top 25 Predictive Sales & Marketing Innovators (INFOGRAPHIC)
October 18, 2016
One of the best parts of Dreamforce is getting to meet so many pros who are changing how their companies do business and engage customers. This year’s event was a great reminder of all the passion for sales and marketing innovation that exists within the Infer community of folks who we have the pleasure of growing with and working alongside everyday. These innovators are helping to build and align their businesses using predictive intelligence, and many of them joined us at our booth to share how they leverage Infer. They talked about how they’ve reinvented the way their companies identify and target their best prospects to increase conversion rates, boost average deal size, optimize marketing spend, and more.
When we decided to celebrate the Top Predictive Sales and Marketing Innovators, it was hard to narrow it down to just 25. However, the following group of Infer customers are truly leading the pack when it comes to predictive sales and marketing. Each of these predictive practitioners has their own unique story of how they’re driving real and tangible value across their businesses, and they share a spirit of innovation and dedication to building data-driven sales and marketing organizations.
In no particular order, please meet Infer’s Top 25 Predictive Sales and Marketing Innovators of 2016:
We’ll be sharing more about these innovators and their companies on Twitter in the coming weeks, and we’d love for you to chime in with your own sales and marketing success stories, as well as who inspires YOU!
We’ve also created a Twitter list of this year’s honorees, which you can subscribe to here.
The complete list of honorees and links to their LinkedIn pages are below:
- Christopher Turley, Head of Revenue Operations, AdRoll
- Kael Kelly, Vice President of Marketing, Avalara
- Lauren Licata Funk, Vice President of Marketing, Belly
- Caren Cioffi, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Digital Marketing Business, Brightcove
- Heather Sutherland, Senior Director of Demand Generation, Cloudera
- Nick Ezzo, Vice President of Demand Generation, Host Analytics, Inc.
- Melissa Miller, Director of Marketing Operations, HubSpot
- Isaac Wyatt, Director of Marketing Strategy & Operations, New Relic
- Mike Leyden, Vice President of Global Inside Sales, Nitro
- Michael Kwon, Director of Worldwide Marketing Operations & Analytics, Nutanix
- Michael Seghieri, Director of Inside Sales, Pandora
- Nichole Marsano, Director of Demand Generation, PayScale
- Jamie Grenney, Chief Marketing Officer, PlanGrid
- Allison MacLeod, Senior Director of Demand Generation & Marketing Operations, Rapid7
- Carolyn Wellsfry Cheng, Senior Manager of Demand Generation, ShoreTel
- Ray Miller, Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, Social Tables
- Mike Braund, Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, Tableau Software
- Steve De Marco, Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Alliances, Xactly Corporation
- Cori Godfrey, Director of Demand Generation, Xamarin
- Sarah Nelson, Director of Demand Generation, Yesware
- Stephan Blendstrup, Senior Director of Global Sales Operations, Zendesk
- Kevin Gaither, Senior Vice President of Sales, ZipRecruiter
- Melissa Davies, Marketo Expert and Owner, Pink Buffalo Marketing Enablement Agency
- Brad McGinity, Co-founder & Vice President of Sales, Windsor Circle
- Marc Brancaccio, Sales Development Director US & EMEA, Quantcast
Transform Your Pipeline Today
See Firsthand How Infer Uses Your Own Data To Create Custom Scoring Models