New Relic and Optimizely Speaking About Predictive at Marketo Summit Next Week
April 9, 2015
We’re looking forward to bringing together two of our most forward thinking customers – Ash Alhashim and Baxter Denney. In this session, they’ll share how they’ve combined fit and behavioral scoring to accurately pinpoint exactly which prospects they should invest their time, energy, and campaign dollars into. Ash and Baxter will detail real-world playbooks that any marketing or sales ops team can employ. If you’re one of the 6,000 folks planning to attend the Marketo Summit in San Francisco you won’t want to miss it!
When: Tuesday, April 14, 3:00 – 3:50pm
Where: Room 3022, Moscone Center West, 747 Howard St, San Francisco
|Tuesday, April 14|
|Keynote (Phil Fernandez, Arianna Huffington & John Legend)||8:50 AM||11:15 AM|
|Lunch & Expo Showcase||11:30_AM||1:00 PM|
|Session 1||1:00 PM||1:50 PM|
|Session 2||2:00 PM||2:50PM|
|Best of Both Worlds: Using Fit + Behavior to Predict Top Signals (Optimizely, Infer, New Relic)||3:00 PM||3:50 PM|
|Expo Networking Break||3:50 PM||4:30 PM|
|Session 4||4:30 PM||5:20 PM|
|Expo Happy Hour||5:30 PM||7:00 PM|
|The Marketo Nation Gala||7:30 PM||11:00 PM|
What You’ll Learn In This Session
- What lead you to implementing a predictive scoring solution?
- What does world-class lead scoring looks like?
- How do you get buy-in from sales?
- How does Marketing utilize the scores inside of Marketo?
- How do you measure the ROI?
- What are the biggest mistakes to avoid?
Key Takeaways from Ash and Baxter
- Do a soft launch of predictive scoring
- Run an A/B test between different scoring models to see which works better
- Show success with a few sales reps first
- Create a marketing SLA that is based on number of fit leads generated
- Iterate, but not too often
Transform Your Pipeline Today
See Firsthand How Infer Uses Your Own Data To Create Custom Scoring Models