We’re excited to share that Infer Scores are now integrated with Marketo Sales Insights to give more reps visibility into their best-fit prospects so they can close deals faster. This Marketo view can be fully integrated within Salesforce records, where it displays Infer Scores as easy-to-understand stars and flames to help sales reps to more quickly identify and prioritize the leads that are most likely to convert.
Once Infer is configured with your Marketo instance, any administrator can edit the standard setup for Sales Insights. Infer’s scoring options appear in the drop-down menu of possible scoring fields for configuring this view into Marketo. Customers like Druva are already using the integration to help them predict their highest potential prospects.
How to Use Infer Scores in Marketo Sales Insights
To begin setup, follow these steps:
- First, navigate to the Admin section in Marketo and find the Integrations section located on the left hand panel.
- Click the Sales Insight option.
- Scroll down to Lead Scoring Settings and click Edit.
- In the Scoring Fields section, find the Infer Scoring Field available for stars (for a fit model) and flames (for a behavioral model), and adjust the thresholds accordingly for each.
- Don’t forget to click Save — now, you’re ready to roll.